Forms & Brochures
Insurance & Billing
A Guide to your Visit
Physician Referral Form
See What's New
On Line Bill Pay and eStatements
$AVE ON SLEEP!
Up to 75% less for your sleep study.
Disorders & Treatments
inspire®-Alternative to CPAP
Other Treatment Options
SHUTi™-Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Shift Work Disorders
A Guide To Your Visit
Insurance & Billing
Save On Sleep
D.O.T. Drive Safe Program
Forms and Brochures
Referral Order Form
Online Sleep Quiz
Once detected, most sleep disorders can be corrected. This simple test is designed to alert you to any problems resulting from poor-quality sleep. If you have experienced any of the listed symptoms in the last year, check the box beside the number.
1. I have difficulty falling asleep.
2. I wake up during the night and can’t go back to sleep.
3. I wake up earlier in the morning than I would like to.
4. I lie awake for half an hour or more before I fall asleep.
5. I’ve been told that I snore.
6. I’ve been told that I stop breathing while I sleep.
7. I have high blood pressure.
8. I have noticed my heart pounding or beating irregularly during the night.
9. I get morning headaches.
10. I suddenly wake up gasping for breath during the night.
11. I am overweight.
12. I feel sleepy during the day even though I slept through the night.
13. When I am angry or surprised, I feel like I’m going limp.
14. I have fallen asleep while driving, at work, or during physical activity.
15. I feel like I go around in a daze.
16. I have experienced vivid dream-like scenes upon falling asleep or awakening.
17. I feel like I am hallucinating when I fall asleep.
18. I have fallen asleep when laughing or crying.
19. I have vivid nightmares soon after falling asleep.
20. No matter how hard I try to stay awake during the day, I fall asleep anyway.
21. I feel unable to move when I’m waking up or falling asleep.
22. I have been told that I kick at night.
23. I experience aching or "crawling" sensations in my legs.
24. I experience leg pain during the night.
25. Sometimes I can’t keep my legs still at night. I just have to move them.
26. I awaken with sore or achy muscles.
Copyright 2010, Sleep Management Institute, All Rights Reserved.